Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
omg I don't play this game in so long...
[Edited by damiao, 5/30/2007 10:16:02 AM]
I cant think of any other...
Apparently, for cars like the Shelby GT500 and Viper SRT 10, sometimes, if you slam on the NOS after drifting a turn, you will flip on your left or right.
BTW, to solve that, you actually have to slow down. The car then flips itself over.
Plus, it looks like he was talking about general, while I was talking about my tweaks and muscle skill ( again, I looked like a complete idiot )
[Edited by AWgod, 5/31/2007 12:21:06 AM]
MaxG - 160
Damiao - 99
AWGod - 89
Shadow - 77
Sergey - 19
68) - State the X-factor of a canyon duel. (30) NOTE: this is quite hard.
68 - The camera switching left or right that throws you off, after a turn next to the weak guardrails, or the downhill lowered downforce that makes turns alot easier... witch ISNT a good thing... because your not used to it... but after a little practice on the same track you'll get used to the new weight of your car and how it handle's.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options