Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
LOL dont add me to the scores im just answering the questions.
[Edited by Anaris117, 5/28/2007 10:23:00 PM]
MaxG - 150
Damiao - 99
AWGod - 89
Shadow - 77
Sergey - 19
66) - Which one is logical? (10)
1) - Muscles can dominate tight turns and can absolutely kill on the straights, if driven right.
2) - Tuners are well known for their significantly superior handling, which is useless for places like Foruna.
3) - Exotics, if driven right, can be perfectly balanced through the apex of each turn but will come out quite slow, regardless of drivetrain.
@Anaris: dude, if you don't want to be added to the score board, don't post, so you won't be ruin the other guys scores.
I think that no. 1 seems the most logical cuz in no. 2 there are a lot of turns in Fortuna (edit ur post Chingy, you misspelled Fortuna...(foruna...lol)). in no. 3 all of the exotics are fast, regardless of the drivetrain.
So, the answer is no. 1.
Chingy, nobody actually likes multiple choice answers cuz they have been in the STAR tests, and the have been everybody out.
1 is correct. You see, Muscles can drift, allowing them to make tight turns quicker. No 2 is ridiclous, because there is many turns in Fortuna, and Exoctics, like the Porsche Carrera, can be quite fast...
YOU'RE ALL WRONG!
Eh?? "dominate tight turns"???? Muscles??? Think about it.
Rubbish. There are LOADS of corners in Fortuna. Plenty of which favour the balance of a Tuner.
WTF??? If it were PERFECTLY balanced, what evidence is there to suggest it wont be perfect coming out? NONE!
Due to high demand, the questions will be reverted to exam-style questions.
67) - State one X-factor that could disrupt a car's balance through a turn. (X-factor meaning unnatural, completely uncalled for, unknown) (10)
[Edited by Chingy42007, 5/30/2007 5:21:42 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem