Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
AW COME ON MAXG! THIS QUESTION IS EASY! (^_^)
68) so, basically the hard thing is that the barriers in the game are breakable. if you slide down the canyon and you break a barrier, chances are is that you are going to fall off the canyon and lose if you aren't going to restart the race.
You're all wrong. Again.
The answer is: the opponent.
The opponent is the ONLY aspect of a canyon duel that is unpredictable, and has no set rhythm or course and it varies constantly. Ergo, it is the X-factor of Canyon Duel.
MaxG - 160
Damiao - 99
AWGod - 89
Shadow - 77
Sergey - 19
69) - Is there or is there not an X-factor in a canyon drift race? Explain your answer. (50)
NOTE: there is no right or wrong for this one. Everyone gets points for it. Make sure you know what an X-factor is for this one.
69 - like I said for the canyon race, the camera turning to the right or left may mess up your turning and crash you into the wall if your not ready for it.
other than that I believe not, since as you said before... the only inpredictebility is the opponent...
69) ahem, there is an X-Factor in the canyon drift race. you have to keep not hit the barriers or else you lose all of the points you gained. even if you hit the rusty, old breakable ones, you still lose all of the points.
MaxG, i am going to echo what you posted about the camera.
The REAL D.K. bows out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem