Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Discussion
- Enter the gate
- Take a left, there you will talk to the guy and he will ask you if you want him to go along.
- Keep going on that left path, you will encounter a scamp, kill it.
- Take a right and go over the bridge(look out for the boulders).
- At the next fork in the road, take a left and keep going.
- When you get to the circle with a whole bunch of paths connected to it, take a left.
- Go to the first tower you encounter(immediately to your left as you make that last turn).
- The place will be called Blood Feast or something to that matter. Go in.
- Kill the scamps. Go upstairs. Kill those scamps and one daedra.
- There will be a door that says "To: Plane of Oblivion". Enter it.
- Go to the next tower(across a very narrow bridge) and go directly upstairs.
- Kill the daedra, take the sigil keep key, and go back the way you came until you get back into the original tower.(Don't even bother going downstairs, the only thing that's down there are scamps).
- Go into the door on the same level that says "Blood feast".
- Go upstairs, kill the scamps unlock the door
- Go into citadel hall or whatever and from there go into the new blood feast door.
- Go across the bridge and into the door on the other side of the tower.
- This is the keep!!!!!
- Go upstairs, kill all of the guards and take the sigil stone(The one surrounded by firey hell).
Taking the sigil stone will take you back to the entrance of the gate (On the real world side) and close the gate.
1.The help i need is more technically. can u link oblivion on 360 to oblivion on pc over LAN?
2. Can u remove patches and if so what does it do.
2. The only way to do that is to delete EVERYTHING off your Oblivion saves. That doesnt mean start up the game and delete the saves that means going to your dashboard, going to your Oblivion saves and deleting everything on it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem