Assassin´s Creed II Discussion
it seems that the trainer is unfortunately not working with the EU (Multi-5, bought in Germany). It seems that it even prevents triggers getting carried out during missions. Sometimes the game stops abruptly, without notice or error message. Without the trainer it works for hours.
I checked the following things before posting this:
- The version is correct
- No third party software is started, even the Anti-Virus software is disabled (only the UbiSoft Launcher is started because it is required for playing)
- The keys are not assigned to any functions in the game
- Numlock is on
- Using Windows XP 32 Bit
- Sound card works
- No h4x0r trainers
I hear the "Activated" sounds but nothing happens in game. The problems mentioned above seem to indicate, that the version of the game uses different memory segments to save the value the trainer wants to modify.
Is there a possibility that a different trainer for the EU version will be created? I would apply for beta testing and help as far as I can.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 3/8/2010 7:20:35 AM]
yea, im a bit confused why he didnt add the first thing you get as an option...must be some technical limitation...
The "Bullets" are listed as "-" but are actually "+" its the same for poison but the opposite,
"Poison" is listed as "+" is actually "-"
hmm, well thats not correct the Trainer works very well with the German Version of the Game, i dont get in any trouble with all youre trainers with german Game Versions, so keep up the good work
[Edited by _Gabriel_, 3/8/2010 9:39:36 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem