Pro Cycling Manager - Tour de France 2009 Discussion
i'm doing this,
1. Start trainer.
2. Start game.
3. F1 at Main-Menu.
4. Numpad 1-2 (tried) before and ingame..
6. Playing, doesn't work
[Edited by Rabster74, 7/21/2009 5:12:34 PM]
[Edited by Rabster74, 7/21/2009 5:13:19 PM]
I'm running Pcm in french retail version 188.8.131.52
I start the trainer then the game.
Doing f1 at main menu then i push numpad 2 and nothing during the 3d race career.
Am i doing any mistake??
What this trainer doing exactly? stamina? which one of the color is it? the red one? the green one?
1. Starting Trainer
2. Starting Game
3. f1 at menu
4. Starting !new! Career
5. Enabling cheat when 3d race is loaded
Works for me the first 3d race
BUT Only the first race :s
As soon as I reach a New map I wanna race it's simply not working anymore..
Tried disabling after race and then enabling again, but nothing helps..
Thx for the trainer tho :b
[Edited by Kenbje, 7/22/2009 3:19:25 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• 3D/Career Races)