Empire: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
EDIT: I mean it does not work in the Independence campaign but works for the Grand Campaign
[Edited by Dimensional, 3/4/2009 12:42:08 PM]
you can only have SO MANY units in the queue to be build in the next turn....
you can't add 15 ships and expect all 15 to be built in the next turn. i don't think that's how the game queue works in this game.
also, this option isn't ON all the time. you must press it each time you enter a city/tab in order for it to work.
if you already have 2 or 3 items in the queue to be built in the next turn, this may be all the game is going to allow no matter what the trainer is trying to do...
my only suggestion(s)
1) queue up as many as the game will allow
2) press the option each time and in each city/tab. it isn't ON all the time
3) end the turn and repeat to add more units-
i just tested it on 3 separate cities/ports and built a canon, a ship, and another ship in 1 turn (all three were built) when each of these items usually take 2 turns.
i have no idea how many cannons, ships, troops you can put into the queue before the game starts looking at the next turn in the data it displays.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options