Need for Speed: ProStreet Discussion
2) That's not really your place to say that, if you believe you can do better then go make the game yourself.
3) Over-exaggeration. They weren't as fast as Formula One cars and they weren't made of WWII tanks. They were maneuverable and easily destroyed.
4) Learn to drive.
I am playing Juiced 1.
[Edited by victimized, 4/3/2008 6:38:25 AM]
Wow, I can just imagine what sales reps speaking.
"We've added a new feature to our game, now if you're to pathetic to race yourself or just plain suck, you can let the computer do it for you!"
And that will never happen on an NFS game. Ever.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem