Monster Hunter Freedom Discussion
soz for double posting but comon, you must be real bad at this game if you got killed, let alone hit by Lao Atem
Oh and like JaK14 said with Barrel Bombs, just use them when you can't hit Lao. EG: place some when he's standing so instead you won't get squashed you're trying to hit him.
Wanna kill Garuga, glitch don't work? Don't worry! Any type of hunter can kill a Yian Garuga NO MATTER WHAT. It's simple:
1. Choose best weapon (that won't bounce off) 2. Have your best armor
3. Go on the urgent special quest 'The Rage Of Yian Garuga'
4. Wait for him in area 2 (if he doesn't come after a while go to area 3 then 10)
5. Fight him as best as you can, try cutting off his tail (keep hitting the back of it)
6. DON'T die 3 times, or you won't get the cash. DON'T give up if the time is running low, just let it go by. If you hurt him a lot, and the time runs out but he isn't dead, it should say 'You won the battle'.
7. That doesn't mean he's dead. You will get rewards and cash as normal, but if he wasn't weak enough, you didn't get anything. But don't worry if it says you failed, just go back and do the quest again, there he will be as weak as you left him last time.
8. Keep repeating and he should die
(If you don't think it works, cut off his tail, and then do the quest when that one's over and you'll see it's still off).
(supplied by: MHserious)
This should work fine. Then just sell all the Garuga parts that you dont need or want. They sell for a high price.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem