Fable: The Lost Chapters Discussion
I did a search for for fable key list and turned up nothin
Also a list of where the dolls are thanks
if any one else wants it
1) Guild woods: use fishing pole in the pond by the ripples in the water
2) Lookout point: use weapon to slash through the thorn bushes
3) Orchard farm: use fishing pole by the ripples in the water at the end of the dock
4) Fisher creek: use fishing pole on north side of the cabin
5) Bowerstone south: 2nd floor of the clothing shop
6) Greatwood lake: up the hill to the right of the trail
7) Darkwood lake: fire an arrow into the hole of the tall stone(looks like the witchwood
8) Ancient cullis gate: fish off the west side of the map
9) Oakvail (memorial garden): You won't know to dig at this spot until you've helped the
undead pirate and he's told you where his treasure is buried. Use your spade at the base of
the statue in Memorial Garden to reveal both a silver key and an Obsidian Greataxe.
10) Twinblade's camp: Use your spade near the chest at the south side
of the map to uncover another silver key.Rose cottage: Use your spade
inside the ring of flowers just outside of Granny's house to find a silver key.
11) Rose dottage: dig inside the ring of flowers just outside of Granny's house.
12) Hobb cave: When you reach the large water-filled room at the end of Hobbe Cave, head
to the north side to dig up a key in the middle of the mushroom patch.
Grey house: go fishing in the pond next to the demon door
13) Grey house: fish for it in the pond next to the demon door.
14) Knothole glade: When exploring the south side of this map, head between two of the
buildings to reveal a circle of foliage where a quick use of your spade will get you
15) Witchwood stones: fish in the pond outside of the Demon Door on the Witchwood Stones map.
16) Witchwood lake: dig at the base of the statue
17) Windmill hill: Not far up the path in Windmill Hill is a small garden with a ring of
flowers. Dig in the center.
18) windmill hill: go behind the windmill and there will be another ring of flowers,
dig in the center of it.
19) Lychfield graveyard: Use your spade when standing on the fresh grave outside of the
crypt on the south side of the map.
20) Lychfield graveyard: fish in the small pond west of the gravekeeper's home.
21) Lychfield graveyard: open the cryp on the south side of the map.
22) Cliffside path: Make your way up the small hill on the north side of this map
to find a ring of mushrooms where a silver key is buried.
23) Headsman's hill: You cannot obtain this key until later in the game when you battle
Thunder for Lady Grey's hand in marriage. During the fight, Thunder will knock you off
the cliff to a small area with a pond. Do some more fishing!!
24) Bowerstone manor: Once you've married Lady Grey and have access to the manor,
ransack her bed for a silver key.
25) Hook coast: Loot the cabinet just inside the door of the lighthouse
26) Fisher creek: Win second prize in the fishing competition to earn the silver key.
27) Oakvale: Win second prize in the Chicken Kicking competition to earn the silver key.
28) Bowerstone: Donate 25 books to the school in Bowerstone South to earn this silver key.
29) Lost bay: digging up the grave next to the abandoned building.
30) Neropolis: Head to the southern side of the river and fish at the ripple there to earn
another silver key.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem