Trainer Tools and Resources
Regarding Elex trainer and for information, after thorough testing I determined that there was one option interfering with several things, the "No poison damage" option. I can't really imagine why but with this option turned on there are a number of things that the game doesn't do anymore:
- No more XP: the game report that you are earning some XP but doesn't actually register it so for example you have 1000 XP you kill an enemy for 10 XP the game display the message but the XP remains stuck at 1000.
- Trainers don't teach you anything anymore. You can ask them to teach you and if you meet the requirement they will agree. Then the game will give a message (you learned... blah blah) but in fact the skill will remain at its current value (zero if it was zero... etc.) You still spend the corresponding learning point and elexit though.
That occurs only when No poison damage is on. It's no biggie (I just stopped using the option altogether myself) but I just mention it for those people that could have trouble with no XP gain or no skill learned. Just check "No poison damage" is not on.
[Edited by 0x90, 11/12/2017 5:21:02 AM]
What about mana/stamina, do they work for you?
The One-Hit Kill option cannot be disabled and persists through saves (loading a save game where it isn't active from a save where it is active works though).
Unfortunately I failed to realize this after testing it out on a random wild enemy, doing a bunch of run around and dialogue quests and lost a couple of hours of progress, but it doesn't matter, felt I should at least notify you guys.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.