Dark Souls II Discussion
my online playing still have lots of summon sign and blood stain but i never get invaded (my soul memory is about 200k).
i guess i didn't get that softban just yet?
[Edited by esteysa, 5/3/2014 10:23:03 AM]
I don't have this game yet but I am very very worried about all the comments. You mean by offline mode : Just choose steam in offline ? Or disconnect internet too ? Or something more ?
If I use trainer in offline mode, for example to give soul (maybe buy some object or a weapon or whatever) and use it to level up, then I quit the game and steam, can I go in online after or I musn't go online any time after use it (even if I don't activate the trainer in online mode) ?
Should I create a new steam profile to be sure that if I'm banned it does not affect my other games on steam ?
[Edited by BLACKJAK007, 5/3/2014 10:58:18 AM]
AFAIK if you edit your stats your character gets 'flagged' as potential cheater and you get a soft-ban. If you still want to do it, run Steam in offline mode, but I wouldn't run the trainer AT ALL on Steam until FROM and NAMCO explain what is going on... Some people said that they are using the trainer normally and until now they haven't received a soft ban. Perhaps they are lucky or are not flagged yet, I don't know.
I'm giving a break on DS2, I've finished it three times and played lots of Coop, time to move on.
But if I use the Trainer to increase the number of soul for example (all in offline mode). And therefore I do not use the trainer for something else. Then I leave the game and steam. If I launch the game in online mode : I will be detected or not?
Like I said, I don't know. Some people said that it does get detected, while others said that it does not. It's safer to keep an OFFLINE character and one to play legitimately online.
Ok thank you to your answers !
So I concluded that if I play completely offline I should not have any problem?
I have 2 other questions for you if you will :
Question 1: When you speak of "one to play legitimately online" you mean using the steam family sharing (and create an other account) ?
Question 2: If I use the Trainer as I have explained to you, with a character to play through the steam family sharing, although I ban it affect my primary account ?
Damn, thats a long quote
1. Some people state that only the character they cheated is soft-banned. Other, like me, have all the characters (including the ones created after that) soft-banned. If you are not banned, there is no need to use the Family Share. Or you can use it to cheat, if is that what you meant...
2. No, it does not extend to the other account, since they are different. This allows rage hackers to screw games again... It's a flaw.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem