Saints Row IV Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The money value is YOURMONEY + two zeroes on the end: e.g. if you have 1000 Currency, it'll be 100000 in CoSMOS.
1. Scan unknown initial value
2. Spend money
3. Change to Decreased value by... and scan for the value of the item you purchased but add 2 zeroes (00) on the end of it.
4. Look for the value of your money + two zeroes in the value column.
5. Edit this value but make sure you add two zeroes on the end. (e.g. 999999900)
Provide a savegame or we will wait for others to comment before looking at it. Trainer was very difficult to make.
Hopefully what I attached is the correct stuff. My Save location is: DRIVE:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-3852286102-2282974948-3733444811-1002\AppData\Local\Packages\DeepSilver.SaintsRowIVRe-Elected_hmv7qcest37me\LocalCache\Roaming\Saints Row IV Re-Elected
Edit: Okay, "Low Alien Enemy Health" is working today for some reason, at least for enemies that are already spawned but the ones that appeared when I had notoriety heat didn't have reduced health/were not easy to kill.
"No notoriety heat" doesn't work as I expected from the title of the option, but it does force it to be at the lowest possible point it can be but you do get Notoriety Heat even with this option just the smallest amount. Perhaps renaming it "Low Notoriety Heat" would have been less confusing.
Sorry for the bother.
Edit2: Entering restricted area causes notoriety to reach level 3 automatically, despite No Notoriety Heat enabled & does not get removed instantly when leaving the area.
[Edited by Rhark, 11/5/2019 11:53:53 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.