Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Should you have Windows 10 already updated to the Fall Creator version (v1709) please make sure that you use the default settings for Controlled folder access in the Defender Security Center (Virus & threat protection) and Exploit protection (App & browser control).
Other then that it could be online banking software or add-ons, some backup software running in the background, 1-Click tools, even driver software for mouse or keyboard or anyything else that monitors your PC's installations.
Example of the situations:
- Infinite health causes a crash on suicide units. My recommendation: deactivate infinte health if you really have to use such a unit, otherwise avoid using these units.
- Crashes in campaign at mission X/Y/Z while using X/Y/Z option. My recommendation: Dont use the option that leads to a crash on a specific mission. I don't have the time to test all +20 trainers on all +20 games on all thousands of campaign missions.
- Around 80-90% of reports I wasn't able to reproduce at all but it always took me time to take a look at them.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.