Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
As this title is marked as On Hold and afaik there was now update to the Ultimate Collection and all trainers of our trainer collection are working on our side, there is nothing we can do about it currently.
I can see why they are having trouble .... would like to see this working and not forgotten about.
The trainer collection is still working and what 0x90 wrote here -> Link does still apply.
The trainer still works but there are a certain situations that make people reporting the trainer over and over again, that's why we decided to put it on hold as we cannot take a look on 20 years old games over and over again which needs a lot of effort to run on our machines.
Example of the situations:
- Infinite health causes a crash on suicide units. My recommendation: deactivate infinte health if you really have to use such a unit, otherwise avoid using these units.
- Crashes in campaign at mission X/Y/Z while using X/Y/Z option. My recommendation: Dont use the option that leads to a crash on a specific mission. I don't have the time to test all +20 trainers on all +20 games on all thousands of campaign missions.
- Around 80-90% of reports I wasn't able to reproduce at all but it always took me time to take a look at them.
[Edited by Dlenny2259, 3/5/2018 5:48:37 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.