originally posted by Desert_Knight
Before I begin, I'd just like to mention that I love this trainer. It works fabulously on most games with the exception of a few small hiccups which I'll detail by game below:
Red Alert 2- Yuri's Revenge
- Power is not unlimited, anytime I build a Battle Lab (Allied and Soviet), Prism Tower, or Spy Satellite, I will get a low power notification and all my sidebar radar will deactivate until another reactor/power plant is built. However, the power level bar remains consistent.
- When playing as the Allies or Soviets with God Mode engaged, if I capture enemy structures with an Engineer, the structures will still take damage and can be destroyed.
- Harriers are not invincible with God Mode activated.
- When units are transferred back to your control from a Psychic Beacon or controlling them with Psychic Dominator Device, they can still take damage even with God Mode engaged.
Tiberian Sun and Firestorm:
- Using God Mode during any mission where units are supposed to die during the opening of the mission, will cause the game to freeze.
- During the mission 'Seeds of Destruction', the game will crash when God Mode is activated and you begin controlling the Tiberium Mutants.
C&C 3: Tiberium Wars
- God Mode and Infinite Shield don't work on Nod missions with any unit.
Currently running Windows 10 with the retail Origin versions.
Other than that, the trainer is awesome and I appreciate the hard work you've put into this.
[Edited by Desert_Knight, 11/13/2016 4:03:16 PM]