Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Discussion
On the internet there are plenty of reported issues related to this launcher. Even several fixed launchers. I've tried them all without success.
Someone has an idea?
I accidently tagged the trainer for needing an update due to game version however, I meant to instead tag it for broken features. I know this pack is somewhat dated and there are newer titles needing CH staffs attention but I'll break down what I've noticed so far.
CnC Generals: Everything works flawlessly except the INF power will occasionally stop working after a match ends. Activating/disabling etc doesn't work and I have yet to recreate the exact cause.
CnC Gnerals Zero Hour: As SpardaSon21 posted, both XP and points are not functioning. INF power also does not work, and insta-build includes the AI which leaves matches unplayable due to the AI spamming forces.
Thanks for all your hard work.
Thanks again for his masterpiece of a trainer.
I'm finding that when I use the trainer for CNC Generals Zero Hour I can't seem to get the 'Infinite Energy' to work. Everything else on the Generals ZH seems to work fine, but I still have to build multiple power stations as if playing with no trainer.
Also, when I use the trainer for Red alert 2 Yuri's revenge, the game is slowed to a crawl and 'jumpy', I don't know what's causing this to happen.
Red Alert 2- Yuri's Revenge
- Power is not unlimited, anytime I build a Battle Lab (Allied and Soviet), Prism Tower, or Spy Satellite, I will get a low power notification and all my sidebar radar will deactivate until another reactor/power plant is built. However, the power level bar remains consistent.
- When playing as the Allies or Soviets with God Mode engaged, if I capture enemy structures with an Engineer, the structures will still take damage and can be destroyed.
- Harriers are not invincible with God Mode activated.
- When units are transferred back to your control from a Psychic Beacon or controlling them with Psychic Dominator Device, they can still take damage even with God Mode engaged.
Tiberian Sun and Firestorm:
- Using God Mode during any mission where units are supposed to die during the opening of the mission, will cause the game to freeze.
- During the mission 'Seeds of Destruction', the game will crash when God Mode is activated and you begin controlling the Tiberium Mutants.
C&C 3: Tiberium Wars
- God Mode and Infinite Shield don't work on Nod missions with any unit.
Currently running Windows 10 with the retail Origin versions.
Other than that, the trainer is awesome and I appreciate the hard work you've put into this.
[Edited by Desert_Knight, 11/13/2016 4:03:16 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.