Torchlight II Discussion
I'm having the following problems:
1. When I reset character health, it shows up DURING gameplay but if I quit and reload my character, they get all reset (health, mana).
2. Most of the time mana does not work
3. GOLD editing works permanently! So does the elemental armor editing for PETS. BUT Armor option for Character DOES NOT work permanently.
4. Anyway to fix these problems? Furthermore can they be put permanently for the character stat?
Odd I didn't get a message saying you replied to my message.
Well these are the problems I have:
1. When you edit health, it shows up in game on your health orb. But the moment enemy hits you or you quit and reload your game, the stat goes back to your health that you originally had (say you are level 13 w/ 2550 health, you will start w/ that health at level 13, nothing unchaged).
2. Mana does not increase AT ALL for me.
3. Though the health can increase and you take very little damage from enemy because you have a lot of health, it does not remain permanent (which defeats the purpose of editing the character, since once you reload the game, you loose it all).
4. ON THE CONTRARY: some editing DOES work and remain permanent. Money editing works just fine.
That is the problem. Any way to permanently edit and keep those stats on character?
Correct me if I'm wrong here but I think 0x90 already answered your question, your health is calculated through your character's attributes. The trainer can freeze your health by constantly setting the value of the address to a specific number at very short intervals but the editor cannot do that (as far as I know), it only handles values that are supposed to be permanent. For example you have 4 STR and 3 VIT and let's say, for the sake of this argument, that your HP is calculated like this HP = VIT + STR/2 which would mean you have 5 HP. You cannot change the result of the formula but what you can do is change the value of the variables so if you change your VIT to 4 then you get 6 HP.
Hope this helps and/or answers your question and if I made any mistakes keep in mind that I'm just an amateur memory hacker.
Thank you very much but I think I ddnt make myself clear enough.
The "time played" I was talking is the one right after "Game Data" not the very bottom one.
You see on "Game Data" section you will have
- Time Played <-- this is the one I was talking about
- Average Time Per Level
So can you please have a look?
PS* If you can add "Average Time Per Level" as well that would be awesome
- Fixed Gold
- Fixed reading Health on further progress
- Fixed some pet stats aren't editable
The time played you're talking about isn't stored in this code area unlike all other statistics and unlike the time played i've added. I'll check it when I've got more time same for Average Time per Level but i can't promise adding those.
The health you'll see on the editor is your CURRENT health. It CAN be changed higher than your MAXIMUM health but if you do so, it will be reset on loading. The perma change you're talking about needs a changeable MAXIMUM health, I think i've found the address and it might be added later.
Same for Mana, you have a current and a maximum value. If current > maximum = reset on load. If you want enough health and mana to prevent dying use the bonus health and bonus mana value, this should be permanently increasing the values.
However currently I'm busy with private things and this + next week is terrible for me to find more free time. I would appreciate your patience on this.
Now.... if you can find out how to remove that pesky cheater flag .....
Being flagged for testing builds on a trash char is abit gay =[
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem