Using the GOG version, 1.10.14 en
Good luck :-)
[Edited by Smokeymac, 9/8/2012 11:40:26 PM]
I have the GoG version, too.
1) if you leave easy kills option on between levels, it *might* set your character's health to 1 when you first reach a new level or area. this is because the value used for compares to be sure it is player or not changes for a split second. leave easy kills OFF until needed and then turn it ON to kill stuff around you, then turn it back OFF when done.
2) super health - I already made notes that this will need to be reset when you enter new areas. so I changed the option to be ON at all times. this theoretically might make the game crash between levels, although I tried load/save/ reload/ changing levels, etc. with no crashes here.
3) there was never a time I couldn't kill something.. that's a bizarre thing. I wish they had said 'go to cave X and attack creature Y with options Z on and you can't kill the creature'. but so far I couldn't NOT kill anything
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.