Anno 2070 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
2. Backup patch2.rda in the anno 2070/maindata folder
3. Open patch2.rda with RDA Explorer
4. right click extract assets.xml from data/config/game to desktop
5. Open assets.xml with notepad modify the values you desire, save exit
6. Go back to RDA Explorer. right click the game folder from data/config choose add files. Chose the assets.xml in desktop. Go to file(top left) and save.
Game is now modified.
Examples of values you can change.
changes the range of towncenter, polic stations etc.
the amount of energy the building produces
Minimum and Maximum Occupancy of a residential building.
I'll elaborate on other settings if there is interest or you could figure them out yourself. Such as adjusting the amount of cargo space in a ship, substituting a different product prerequisite, No fertility requirement etc.
This folder is empty. Am I missing something?
Never mind. I found it
[Edited by julian4693, 12/15/2011 12:25:27 AM]
OK I did exactly as you said for ActiveEnergyProduction value and InfluenceRadius. I increased them by 100 to 1000 folds (ie. default value of 614400 was given value of 614400000). But when I start the game and load my saved game (continuous game, not campaign, though wouldn't make a difference I guess), it shows no change in power output or influence radius.
Also When I saved the file by using "Add file" from desktop I saved it under data/config/game folder where the assets.xml initially was.
So what am I doing wrong?
If you leave the autopatcher on it will detect the changes in patch03/02/whatever and download the original one from the Ubi servers.
Mine works just fine with the autopatcher deleted but I needted to reinstall it when patch 03 was released yesterday coz the game wodn't start (said "a newer version of the game... blah, blah"
[Edited by CrocodileDundee, 12/16/2011 5:19:27 AM]
At this point I figured I made a mistake, so I went back and redid everything. Still wouldnt start. I finally decided to put the original patch3.rda back in and it worked. At that point I went in and made a single very small change to influence radius for town center, one that I KNOW worked before, and it refused to work. Any Idea what went wrong?
I'm lost... what do you mean "disable the autopatcher"? how do you do that?
I'm Asking because it's been 4 hours i'm trying and not getting to anything... little frustrating!
[Edited by leomasci, 12/26/2011 4:00:42 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem