Supreme Ruler: Cold War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
It works fine for me - your problems must be somewhere else:
You cant use your old pre-7.2.1 saves, they are not compatible with the update.
Otherwise you need to explain what problem you are experiencing.
Btw: Excellent work getting the trainer out so fast !
[Edited by nick_bang, 11/6/2011 2:06:49 AM]
Thx for quick updates. My game does not work with this new trainer. The game did not crash but the hotkeys did not change anything either. I guess it is probably bcz mine is STEAM version. So I m still looking forward to a STEAM one.
[Edited by food2010, 11/6/2011 1:32:35 AM]
There wont be a steam one:
Lets go through this again ok:
1) You need to start a new game, your old saves wont work.
2) To get the money you need to be centered on your own country in the map, have your economic minister open AND have the cursor pointed somewhere in your own territory
3) Use the money cheat.
4) press somewhere in your own territory with the cursor
5) Verify with the global statistic tool.
As for the one day build, then its my experience that the built-in cheat works more effectively. Not because its a bad trainer, but because its easier to use: look at the Wiki to find the cheats list.
Remember when usíng anything BUT the money cheat, then
1) Pause the game
2) Activate cheat/trainer
3) do what you need to do
4) Deactivate trainer
5) unpause the game
Otherwise you risk ending up with swarms of enemies - because the other cheats work for them as well !
[Edited by nick_bang, 11/6/2011 2:48:48 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.