Supreme Ruler: Cold War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Here is how I followed your walkthrough:
1) start a new game (sandbox game)
2) Center my country on the map. Click my finance panel (I guess it is economic minister). And have my cursor over somewhere on the territory
3) Press money hotkey
4) Click somewhere on the territory
5) Click the state panel left to the finance panel (I guess it is the global statistic you said)
But the treasury still doesn't change. :-(
Are u sure there wont be a steam one? As far as I know the retail version refers to the games sold by local stores and installed by CDs. And all other trainers are post both with steam and retail version separately.
Strange ... I used to play it on steam, but Steam sucks in so many ways so now I play it from the disc - much better.
But that doesnt really help you: If my points didnt help you then please ask Caliber or PWizard (nicely) if they can help. They probably know a trick or two.
But I know for a fact that they dont make trainers specifically for steam.
I got a retail game now and it seems to work fine. Just a short question: how do you deactivate the cheat when u pause the game?
I clicked the hotkey again but it always says "activated".
I just paused the game and press the cheat keys as told. And then unpause it. Will this affect other countries?
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.