Trainer Tools and Resources
1) what version of game (RETAIL, STEAM, SCENE/NODVD)
2) what difficulty of the game you are playing
3) what option(s) work or don't work
4) what level of the game you are on
5) if you are beyond the second level, then plz send a save game if possible-
why create a templet that requires this ;(?
anyways, there still may be problems for other people so please post the info requested above if you are having problems with this trainer/game.
on a side note, all reputable anti virus programs, etc. should have an exclusions list or directory that you can add the trainer to or put the trainer in that directory to exclude it from being affected by the anti virus software. you shouldn't have to 'turn off' your protections.
[Edited by Caliber, 10/14/2009 9:33:47 AM]
Have you been to the Asylum and High Rise levels yet? I thought those were fun and had cool level design.
I made it about half way into level 2 and gave up.Still installed I might give it another go when I have nothing else to play. But RE5 just showed up on my door step for the 360 so meh..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Berserker Power