Order of War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
We would like to let you know about a hotfix that may help solve some critical issues you may have run into. This hotfix is intended for users operating on Windows Vista/Windows 7 in the following cases:
* If the game was running well before the patch and crashed or started lagging after the update.
* We also suggest trying this solution if the game initially did not load or crashed.
We suggest trying either of the following:
* Go to OOW Steam folder (normally this path: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\order of war\)
* Back up file oow_final_dx10.exe to file oow_final_dx10.exe.bak
* Copy oow_final_dx9.exe and rename it into oow_final_dx10.exe
* Run the game.
* Run Steam.
* Open "My Games"
* Double click "Order of War"
* Select "Launch in Safe Mode".
Please let us know if this helped or not. Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem