Killing Floor Discussion
Ok first off Jinshino is right, well more then less.
I fond that if you have the super clip on more then one weapon, then you will cause the game to crash. So I spent some time trying to figure it out, and what I did manage to do is find out what works. Well more often then not.
Ok first you run the trainer, then the game.
Once you have loaded up the map and difficulty then hit F1 to activate the trainer.Tthen I pick Berserker (only for the first round), then I hit keys 1 and 2, once the round is over I hit 6 (money,) then I switch to the class I'm working on. I buy the main weapon that I want right now its the AA12. and vala I just finished off all maps, Hell on Earth difficulty.
Ok the recap.
1. run Trainer
2. start game
3. load map and difficulty you want
4. hit F1 to activate Trainer
5. pick class Berserker
5. hit keys 1 (Super Health) and 2 (Super Armor)
6. get close to the trader and finish off the first wave.
7. hit key 6 (money)
8. hit ESC and pick what ever class you want to work on
9. buy the main weapon and auto fill ammo
10. hit key 4 (Super Clip)
o ya almost forgot to mention don't spray and pray, do it in bursts only! The game WILL CRASH if you dump out ammo like mad.
for the AA12 I switch it to semi auto mode and go to town.
same for heath and armor... so my advise at the end of each round just hit keys 1,2,4 to resupply your self or in the mid of the map really doesn't matter.
and for our glorious staff that spends there time making the trainers. Thank you!
PS. if you do another trainer could you try and drop the #'s from 99999 to say 2000 i suspect that the game is crashing for more people because your not meant to have that kind of ammo and health.... just a thought
Hope this helps you all out.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.