Empire: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I've opt out of the whole auto update scene. My game is on patch 2. I will update as CH releases trainers. How is this possible?
1. BUY THE GAME
2. Get cracked Executive for Empire patch 2.
3. Choose do not automatically update in steam.
4. Backup your original Executive.
5. Replace legal exec with cracked.
6. Create a shortcut of cracked exec to your desktop.
7. Launch game
[Edited by adam300, 3/13/2009 3:49:54 AM]
[Edited by adam300, 3/13/2009 3:50:49 AM]
[Edited by SMehan, 3/13/2009 8:03:17 AM]
How did you get offline mode to work. I clicked on "do not auto update", but would not let me play until update finished. BTW, I do have store bought dvd.
Open Steam and go to File->Go Offline...
It'll then ask you if you want to restart in offline mode. Then it'll prompt you every time you open Steam until you choose to go online again. Then you need to tell it to go back into offline mode.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options