Fallout 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Use the command player.setav Unarmed -1000
This will set you're unarmed to 0, when you put points into this skill next time you lvl they will be eraced and you can keep puting points into it every lvl so you can keep the others at max.
2. Advlevel ,Then put in all you're skill points into unarmed and get the perk you want next.
3. Use advlevel agin till you get you're last perk, after you're last perk type player.setlevel 20 This will set you back to lvl 20 also use playersetav unarmed 100 this will set you're unarmned back to 100.
I have a question of my own now tho, How do i equip power armor?
setgs iMaxCharacterLevel #
Replace "#" with the max level you want. This will allow you to get above lvl 20 with normal xp gain.
Hope this help.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem