Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Discussion
fog of war and speed are already on the list of things to try and accomplish, although we may not be able to do this. stay tuned.
Evrey thing you do is good man we can not say less than that were we gamers be without cals help realy
However the the trainer doesn't work for the Japanese superweapons. But it don't really matter coz I prefer the kamikaze planes.
[Edited by Delson83, 11/4/2008 11:49:33 PM]
Any chance you might be able to have something to stop/reset the countdown timers? For me, CNC has always been about taking my time and relishing the kill, i bloody hate having to rush and do that in 10 mins or so.
Though anything you guys do is much appreciated.
I have the EA downloaded version and Except for a crash that has occurred in the Tokyo Harbor (ch 7) mission for the allies, the trainer works great.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Plasma Force Armor (God Mode)
• Nuclear Death Pulse (Cripple All Forces)
+ 9 more options