Far Cry 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
14. You're in the middle of a warzone between two factions who hate each other, want to not have anyone shooting at you? Go to the cease fire zone.
15. Bug in your game, I knife all the soldiers without being noticed, of course if you take half an hour between the two hits needed to kill a guard, you might be spotted.
13. I'm not sure about that one.
Can't be arsed to read everyone's posts, so
70th Far Cry truth (I just like 7): *MEGA SPOILER ALERT* No matter who you choose to work for, what friends to co-operate with, what weapons to use, what vehicles to drive, whether you prefer to be merciful or ruthless, to absolutely complete and find everything in the game or not, this is unchangeable: you'll still end up killing whatever bosses lead the factions at the end, all your allies will turn on you and you will have no option but to assist the Jackal in his somewhat demented plan; he who is, ironically, the sole reason you went to that Hellhole for - not to help, but to kill. Now that's irony. Ubisoft kinda overdid it, tho.
So, in the end, you can either blow yourself up covering the rear of the civilian exodus OR you agree to bribe border guards and kill yourself off afterwards. You can't choose whether to do this last deed or not; you don't even know if you do it or not. The game lousily ends with you bribing the guards, then the ending sequence is exactly the same as when you choose the alternative ending (an ending which is, by the way, equally lousy).
Now, what's the 70th truth then? Your choices are irrelevant.
Unless you're like me and the kicks you got from playing were from shooting with the USAS-12, torching the Savannah and blowing up vehicles and groups of enemies.
PS: 71st truth: There's more foreign white men than native black men in African paramilitary factions.
[Edited by blue_sky, 12/29/2009 6:33:48 PM]
208. When you shoot at an enemy driving a vehicle, they have to get out of the vehicle to die.
Why not just blow both of the ****ing faction's HQ up and kidnap some ****heads that know the Jackal and ask them where he is and blow his ****ing brains off the goddamn game?
Ain't that A win?
If you guys say that the guys that you kidnapped won't tell you then cut him to pieces until he tells the truth. And still make him live just in case he sends you to the wrong area. Then just bribe em with those ****ing diamonds. God! Did Hitler Influence africa? FTW random message! Spoiler:
211: teammates will come out of nowhere to the rescue when you die.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Fatigue
• Easy Kills
+ 9 more options