Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Also, running Vista 64 if that matters.
[Edited by endersblade, 4/7/2011 12:09:21 AM]
If I start the trainer first, then the game (as I usually do, and as is mentioned in the trainer help file) I can press esc, save, etc. However, if I ever alt+tab out of the game, once I get back in, I can no longer use esc.
I've disabled all AV, don't have any weird programs that modify my KB, and this is the only CH trainer that has done this to me. It doesn't matter if I've even ACTIVATED the trainer; as long as it's up and running (before pressing F1) and I tab out of the game, I can't hit esc.
1) Esc - The Esc key issue is a problem with the game itself, not the trainer. I can reliably cause the issue by selecting another program after alt-tabbing out of the game, with no trainer launched. Unfortunately, only quitting and reloading has resolved this issue for me. However, the game does autosave at the start of each mission briefing.
2) Raptor Raid - I have managed, through some modding, to discover the cause of the Raptor Raid crash. The game attempts to place a medium support generator into the second support slot on the Angelwing at the start of the Raptor Raid briefing. If that slot is taken by anything but a support generator, and if there is not an open support slot, it crashes the game. This can verified by searching the root game directory for nexus_DX9.txt, which should reference an attempt to place "supp_mSGen" on the Angelwing. So, don't fill up your support slots on the Wormhole mission. I usually leave the ECM and get a sensor array, leaving the slot below the first support generator open. With this method I have completely resolved this crash, with and without trainers, no-cd patches, and mods. I love this game - and modding it is one of the best parts. If you are interested, tacticstypes.ini (unpacked from nexus_00.dat) holds the entry SHIPTYPE 71, the episode 1 Angelwing, which clearly shows the device lists.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem