Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Then note the name of the admiral of that fleet. With one or two exceptions, the name is always "Admiral Jones" or something. That means that when you use the create_unit command, you'll need to type something like:
create_unit "Admiral Frank" "holk" 3 9 3 3
That will create 3 holks, all of maximum experience, weapons and armour value in Admiral Frank's fleet.
The ship names that I know of are:
For single name ships, you can skip the quotation marks (so you can just type holk rather than "holk". For split names (like the war galley) the quotation marks are a must.
Have a go, and remember that large fleets cost a bomb in maintenance.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available
+ 3 more options