Robot Wars Discussion
I think he's a well-known guy but I don't know him
or you maybe you right, only you and insom know.
or you're making fun of me
And on the topic of killing AMMO topics, please do keep in mind that I don't have much choice, if we make it too big we'll be shut down. I suppose that also justifies the idea of making membership more select.
Could all of you please think of the best way to determine who should become a new member? I'll FP it, and whoever thinks up the best idea will get promoted
[Edited by moderator EternalSlayer, 3/12/2008 5:25:05 PM]
The best one gets in XD
Nah for real, I think they could either write a blog about why AMMO is great, or do something epic. Can't think of something at this moment, but I'll come up with it.
- Six months minimum of site membership
- Active (Approx. 500 posts)
- Well contributer (not a spammer, not annoying, etc...)
- Requests to join, not asked to join. (IMO no one should ask other members to join)
- General Halo understanding (even though AMMO has moved on to something more than Halo, we cannot forget it's roots. :P)
- At least a veteran(1 year)[This is excluding member who are already in AMMO]
- They must get approval points from existing members with the points depending on what rank the people who approve them are. For example I could give someone wanting to join seven approval points because my rank allows me to post seven times, but they may need 20 or some made up number to get in, so they need more people to approve them.
- Must own a copy of Halo.
- +1000 posts
- Active member
- Ownership of any halo game
- obey CHU/A.M.M.O. rules
- not cooler than me (easy one)
- not a spammer
- Gangsta >_> forget about it
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem