Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Discussion
I get a message telling me I called an unknown global variable (or something like that).
They give this an a selectable option in skirmish but infuriatingly do not in campaign mode. grrrr.
[Edited by evilhippo, 3/10/2008 8:22:59 PM]
I downloaded the trainer, activated it and start up soulstorm. I hit F1 and hear the cheats activated. Hit 1 through 9 on the number pad with hearing cheat activated and all.
Then I start the campaign mode and click to attack my first territory adjacent to my star position and while the map is loading the game crashes.
Of course without the cheats on there are no problems.
Thanks for your help!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Steal Technology from Other Races (MEGA ARMY)
• Allow FOW
+ 15 more options