Stanged posted on Dec 07, 2007 7:26:36 PM - Report post
When you win and then race the king cars you'll find out they aren't any better than your own personal cars,and all but the king Beemer is crap. They aren't worth keeping. Soon as I win them and get them in my garage I sell them and then put the money into one of my personal cars. All but the king Beemer handles bad and isn't as fast as when the king had it. Nothing attractive about the king cars either,cepts for Ryo's evo. Its beautiful. I've kept his car and the king Beemer. Sold the others. I don't drive the 2 king cars I have though. I prefer driving cars I customized myself. Its more exciting to drive your own creation.
Chingy42007 posted on Dec 07, 2007 9:47:03 PM - Report post
originally posted by LoopDaLoop
Hey Chingy42007 do you know how to make a longer wheelie????
Make sure you can do a wheelie first. Then when the car starts to come down, hit the nitrous. It will shoot back up for another 50m or so.
The_CheatMaster posted on Dec 07, 2007 11:32:15 PM - Report post
Here is the guide on how to add/unlock new cars:
The easiest way is to replace an existing car in the carlot by a new code - buy the replaced car - then revert back to the original code. (You can of course simply add the correct line in a free slot.) In this example we will replace the Nissan 240sx with the Koenigsegg CCX.
0. What you need: You need a memory editor: ArtMoney, tSearch or any other MemEditor with a decent Hex View will do fine. I'll use ArtMOney v7.17.
1. Initial setup BACKUP your career!
* Start NFS Pro Street, load your career, then switch back to Windows (ALT-TAB). * Open the MemEditor, then open the process 'Need for Speed Pro Street'.
2. Find the region to edit The address will change each time you load NFS ProStreet, so we need to search for a known value (ArtMoney doesn't have any hex search afaik, so we need to search an integer).
* Search for this Integer: 305419896 (this is 0x12345678 - the start of the carslot region). You should end up with 2 maybe 3 results. * open the first result in memory view by selecting the value then press CTRL-M (or right click -> memory editor). * Change 'number of value columns' to 24, so it will look like this (every line now stands for a carslot, if it doesn't look anything like this try the next value): Image * Scroll down 115 lines (we skip the pretuned cars) until you can see 72000000:
3. Replace the code
* Replace the 2 codes FC2B6FA8 FC2B6FA8 (logo and carcode) for the Nissan 240sx with the codes for the koenigsegg CCX, which is A6DCC132 A6DCC132. Image Make sure you complete the change of the number in the last field by pressing 'enter' or selecting another field.
4. Buy the car and clean up
* Switch back to the game, go to the carlot, buy the car. * Switch back to Windows and restore the original Nissan 240sx code.
5. Have fun Go try your new car But don't forget to save your career first. just in case you crash your game.
6.Use this codes to add the cars.Here are the codes for replacement:
6A1CB6A4 Aston Martin DB9 EA03A62E Aston Martin DBR9 33E46FE4 Audi R8 45013DAB Bugatti Veyron 16.4 38AF78B9 Dodge Challenger Concept 030A0AF7 Honda S2000 A6DCC132 Koenigsegg CCX 8A0372CB Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera 6B88CDF6 Lancia Delta Integrale Evo CFD56242 McLaren F1 A1F94771 Mercedes SL65 AMG ACBD671B Plymouth Road Runner C4FFDE2C Porsche 911 GT3 A3879E6A Porsche 911 GT3 RS
D43D0667 Porsche Carrera GT 0ED3510E Seat Leon Cupra
[Edited by The_CheatMaster, 12/7/2007 11:32:52 PM]
Chingy42007 posted on Dec 08, 2007 5:07:50 AM - Report post
The_CheatMaster posted on Dec 09, 2007 12:25:25 AM - Report post
I have a biiig problem.When I total or crash my car,they remain the same.No damage.Not even a scratch.Any hints?
Al-pucino posted on Dec 09, 2007 1:01:59 AM - Report post
No damage? That's a good thing! But yeah, there could be some problem...
A simple 24-year-old boy.
My avatar is hot.
The_CheatMaster posted on Dec 09, 2007 1:17:34 AM - Report post
I know it's a good thing,but sometimes I want to see them damaged. I didnt use any cheats or trainers.I cant even total my car anymore.No Light,Medium or Heavy damage.
Al-pucino posted on Dec 09, 2007 1:22:48 AM - Report post
hmm, i see. Maybe you should try checking the setups or retry playing the game again.