Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Discussion
1. Character creation - too bad you can get dwarven items, but no dwarfs. I like that the character can learn multiple disciplines, but nostalgia suggest some perks to class specialization.
2. Non-linear progression of quests and map. I hate how other RPGS are so rigid.
3. Really fantastic gameplay, so detailed, huge, variety. I have played through a few times now... (last time becuz I lost my previous saves... so a little LOT of cheating).
1. Leveled creatures and quests should match as far as strength and loot. Rats dont get stronger, so on. Simple forts would not likely contain grand treasure, and same for the other way around.
2. Magic and magic items should be rare, but should have great attributes (and costs).
3. Eating, sleeping, climbing (especially climbing for thiefs and assassins).
4. Party creation... perhaps NPCs that can join and be managed as they level to start with, later... 2nd or 3rd character creation?
Baldurs Gate got clise, but I love this game. I hope hope hope that Bethesda continues to expand and develop such RPGs. Dungeon Lords, Dungeon Siege, Diablo, Thief, Gothic, Spell Force... those are other titles that suck suck suck in comparison. Until Bethesda can give me TES 5, guess back to reliable CIVILIZATION 4 for entertainment.
However the graphics is not as good as F.E.A.R, so I don't think this game has great graphics like others said.
[Edited by XtremeCheater, 10/27/2007 1:47:10 AM]
Morrowind is a lot better than Oblivion and so is Gothic 2. Gothic 3 isn't that good, but it's still worth playing and you shoud try Two Worlds.
Bethesda said there was no mention of a TES 5, they are big on BIOSHOCK (?). Anyway... my REALLY HOT gf says I play too much so she is glad when I shut the computer off (just too bad she cant cook all that well)... time for dishes....
[Edited by winthemind2003, 10/29/2007 1:27:49 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem