Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Discussion
[Edited by Iamsolar, 7/6/2007 7:48:12 PM]
so what you need to do is push the right analog stick forward to move the thrusters.
that way you can fly forwards and if you want to go back to hover mode, jus hold the right stick down
Press down R3 while pressing Up/Down?
Well I'll figure it out if i do that or not... Thanx!
[Edited by Iamsolar, 7/7/2007 11:12:40 AM]
Press R3 whenever.
I do it the second i leave the ground so i dont have to worry about doing more than one thing at the same time except the X + R3 thing lol.
So its like..
- Get into Hydra.
- Hold X then press R3 as soon as the wheels leave the ground.
- Press/Hold R2 or L2 to angle which way i want to go while still in hover mode about 20 feet off the ground now.
- Adjust the Thrusters by holding up on the right analog for about 3-4 seconds.
- Crash into a building, explode and burn to death.
(5th step optional)
Flying upside-down is pretty fun aswell if you think your good enough to.
Hold left or right on the left analog stick until the plane in fully upside-down.
(Steering is no longer inversed whilst upside-down)
So when your upside down its now up on the stick goes up and down goes down so be careful its confusing
anyway I suggest to lock this board since he knew how to fly
or keep it
why I'm even posting here
[Edited by latios_power, 7/27/2007 12:57:26 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem