Medal of Honor: Airborne Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Or do you need a nuclear-powered gaming rig to run it?
On a side note, I also play BioShock maxed out, except DX10 feature. Never below 50 fps, these new games looks to be requiring less and looking better, kinda cool.
• OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of
Windows Vista are not supported)
• CPU (Single Core): Intel P4 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 2800+ for
Windows XP / Intel P4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows
• RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1 GB for Windows Vista
• Hard Drive: 9 GB or more of free space
• Note: 64 bit versions of Windows are not supported
• Video: DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, ATI Radeon
X1300 Pro, or better with Shader 3.0 support for Windows XP or
Vista (Note: NVIDIA 6800XT, 6800LE, 7100GS, 7200GS, 7200LE,
7300GS, 7300GT cards not supported). NOTE: NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported
in Medal of Honor Airborne Demo.
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Note: For Creative
Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista you should expect
It's like the top-notch music-oriented sound-cards, instead of the professional programs using the cpu to work, they use the cards own technology.
So basically the card acts only as an accelerator, and is not really required (although recommended); the only thing necessarry is the driver (and a good cpu).
I think ¬_¬
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem