Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Discussion
In that, is there some trick to beat that big oaf of a gatekeeper ?
I fired some 500 arrows at that guy and he stood unfazed. the only way i could beat him fairly was to provoke him and have him follow me to the village. The other villagers took care of him.
Or i had to lower the difficulty level...then a few blows with a sword and he was history..
1) First, you want to make it as easy as possible.
2) Then, get (or make) as many drain strength potions as you can.
3) get a daedric or equally powerful sword maybe a ebony sword.
4) then bribe this one girl with a crown icon and bribe her then talk to her about he master (the GAtekeeper's creator) and she will tell you that the Gatekeeper is flawed and that her master's tears mentally and physically weaken it
5) wait till midnoght and go to the gatekeeper place (DO NOT STEP IN THE STONE RING AREA) wait till the girl is done talking then poison your blade and run in and after every bash pause then poison and repeat and repeat till it falls down (note: make sure to loot hte gatekeeper's body for it has the keys to mania and dementia without these there is no way to acess shivering isles
[Edited by Darthsion64, 3/31/2007 10:24:28 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem