Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Before i deleted the demo and trainer it ran smooth as butter, now after reinstalling both, the trainer crashes the demo.
Was there some sort of update on the demo in the past week or so? Or was there just something else.
Though, it really doesnt matter because the game is now out, and I hope the trainer works just as well for the full version.
I was just curious if it was a new demo version, or if something was corrupted in my demo-trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Increase Money
• Change Energy Consumption
+ 7 more options