Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I agree with your statement
It's natural that human can make mistake even a best trainer programmer like Pizzadox even can make some mistakes
And sorry I want to ask is there any trainer that work 100% perfectly for Dawn of War Winter Assault ???
Any trainer in this cool site for DoW WA not working or work for both sides too !!!
Thanks for your attention
Sorry Bro, it's natural that a senior game trainer programmer like Pizzadox sometimes can make mistakes in making a game trainer but that not always happen cuz some trainer that Pizzadox making is working 100% perfectly
You must know that recent games have tendency to have a super duper complex game script and coding that make it hard and harder for trainer programmer to make a perfectly working trainer
If you want to know just how very difficult and how hard to make a super perfectly trainer, you can try to make it trainer for yourself, especially making trainer for Relic's games
Hehehe... you will know it, (except you a super genius programmer), it will hard to make a trainer who always can work 100% perfectly for the first time plus I think everyone will be delighted if there is an additional game trainer programmer
1. Unlimited Requisition - Please immediately turn off after you get the requisition.
2. Unlimited Power Resources - same as above. Please immediately turn off after you get the power.
3. Instant Build Research - Always keep it off. Just turn it on when you really need it. Do not turn it on all the time.
4. Instant Unit Upgrades - One of the flaw from the game engine is that the unit from CPU side often seems to receive upgrade only once. So it is rare for the CPU to upgrade for additional unit again. This is what makes the different between human and CPU. Unless you use Insane difficulty. Then....don't ask why you lose...
5. Massive Campaign Resources - Only turn on this option once...and then turn it off after you get the money. Remember not to turn it on.
I hope this helps...
and realode is much more aprecieted then you here at cheat happens
maybe there trainers are not the best and maybe they are piretes but they try to do a quiality work
they succed with games but still are learning about traines so please stop with the commenteries!!!!!
Please do something about your english. You are from the USA, so you should have a proper english, right? ^^
Anyway, I have a problem: I sometimes have an ingame-bug. I don't know if the trainer is the reason for it.
The bug is:
- Sometimes an enemy unit is almost "invisible", you can only see the shooting.
- You can NOT click on them.
- Your units are not seeing them as well and therefore don't shoot at them.
- You have to do an "Attack Here" with the bomber/rocket tank (forgot the name of it). Then the enemy is flying through the air and sometimes killed with one shot.
- Very annoying if a strong tank is "invisible" and destroying half of your men.
Do you also have this bug? I only used the basic +6 Trainer from CH. Hope it won't happen with the new Mega Trainer coming up.
Should I use the tips already stated above?
you couldnt be further from the truth if you were on one end of a really long thing and the truth was on the other end..
pizzadox have never and will never have affiliation with reloaded, i know nothing about the pirate scene but i still know that much..
from my understanding if reloaded ever released dox they would be called.. erm.. im guessing RELOADED DOX or even RLDOX or perhaps RELOADOX ... im puzzled to where your logic comes from..
first they are PARADOX now they are RELOADED.. great stuff..
and lastly.. you cannot compare this site to the pirates, cheathappens pay for their games and support the games industry.
thats not a bug.. they are STEALTH units created by the tau armies.. im not sure what u need to detect them cus ive not played it enuff.. but ive been up against them and yeah, they are impossible to kill if u dont have something to detect.. funny how people are so quick to think these side effects belong to the trainer.. i do appreciate u didnt claim it was the trainer.. but funny all the same.. dont worry its a normal troop type.. goto skirmish and create stealth units as tau u can see them in action for urself.
[Edited by reclaim, 10/15/2006 12:03:34 PM]
Maybe I need an updated graphics driver or the game needs a patch.
And I really don't know how to detect them! Even the main Character (I'm playing with the Space Marines) can't detect them.
When I bomb them ("Attack Here" they are flying through the air and are visible again, so that my units can kill them easily.
Sometimes changing the camera (Zooming in/out,
changing view angle) helps.
Anyway, now I am waiting for the Mega Trainer to be released.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Resource
• Unlimited Power
+ 3 more options