WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 Discussion
I got a question though:
Is he only one to kick out of it or he just happens to have kicked out, because if there's more than one who have kicked out of it, then it tis damn near impossible.
Next guess though is The Undertaker
[Edited by Readie, 8/30/2006 5:08:00 AM]
- More then one wrestler have kicked out of The peoples elbow, but he was the first.
[Edited by king-of-games, 8/30/2006 5:11:35 AM]
1. He beat The Undertaken in a Handicap Casket match with his dad. (After the match, he light the Casket on fire)
[Edited by king-of-games, 8/30/2006 6:20:40 PM]
[Edited by Readie, 8/30/2006 6:06:09 AM]
I couldn't think of many "Buried Alive" matches, atleast if you told me the correct match I may have had a chance - that was a "Casket Match", not "Buried Alive".
- even if it said a "Casket Match" I probably wouldn't have got it
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem