Pokemon Silver/Gold Discussion
what level does machoke turn to machamp? (hes a main fighter of mine)
what level does horsea turn to kingdra ?
and where can u find seadra, kangaskahan and dragonite?
nidoran >> nidoking = moon stone
machoke >> machamp = trade to other game
horsea >> seadra >> kingdra = trade while holding dragon scale (make sure seadra hold it)
seadra's location = Mt Mortar, RT 26/7, 24/5, 9, 10
kangaskhan's location = Rock Tunnel
Dragonite's location = Not exist. You have to evolve it from dragonair at level 55.
Suicune, Riakou and Entei are the hardest pokemon to catch, however they can be catched. What you do is: - check the pokedex and see where it is.
- make your way to the place where it is BUT DO NOT USE FLY or it will just run away.
- Whilst you are making your way where the pokedex says it is, keep checking the pokedex because it might have moved (preferable when you go in and out of a building.)
- If it has moved positions, go where it has moved.
- Keep tracking it down until you are at the same place the pokegear map and pokedex says.
- find the nearest patch of grass no matter how small it is BUT ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE POKEGEAR MAP IS INDICATING YOU ARE AT THE SAME PLACE WHERE THE POKEDEX SAYS IT IS.
- Keep looking at that spot, you can use sweetscent but just keep searching until you find it (You ususally find it after meeting 2-10 pokemon)
(supplied by: Tafara Makuni)
um the dogs are nto in my POKEDEX
[Edited by kimman96, 8/31/2006 3:51:52 PM]
[Edited by kimman96, 8/31/2006 5:25:37 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem