Dungeon Siege 2 Discussion
The box title of the error says "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" and the error message is "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."
Can anyone help me, or does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
[Edited by Dakoda, 11/12/2005 8:10:48 AM]
Are there any pre requisites as mentioned in its read me file I really am not able to decipher please help
1. You need an existing Java Runtime Enviroment
2. You must download SWT 3.2 from download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.2M2-200509231000/download.php?dropFile=swt-3.2M2-win32-win32-x86.zip
3. unpack the swt.jar and the dlls in the same directory
4. Run the Editor
-From the Readme file that came with the editor.
This means you must download and install an additional program to make the editor work. Go to the web address indicated in #2 and download the program. That should make the editor work.
[Edited by giljs2198, 1/1/2006 1:31:51 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem