Dungeon Siege 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Ps. Tyjec is my character name....
This is my very first SGE I cannot install, and I think it depends on Java.
1. I do have a working JRE installed, since I'm using some tools that need it.
2. I have downloaded that obscure 'SWT-Thing', but I don't understand where to put it. I understood that it seems to extend JRE somehow, but how will JRE get knowledge of its existence?
Can somebody out there PLEAZE explain what to do and maybe how and why..???
Could not find the main class. Program will exit. I'm extracting the swt but the problem remains. And when i extract the swt it extracts 2 folders: org and META-INF. Is that how it should be or i have to place files in other directories?
[Edited by Aliasd, 4/11/2006 7:33:08 AM]
P.S I got it. I downloaded the latest versions of Java and Java Environment.
[Edited by Aliasd, 4/11/2006 7:47:30 AM]
does anyone have another link or know where a copy can be obtained
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem