Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Thanks for the trainer.
I just have one question/problem: if i press F1 while in game it doesnt activate.
I have to tab out of the game and press the activate button, then it works.
When i then press the num keys it also doesnt work, i have to tab out again and active/deactive the options in the trainer manualley.
Anyone has a fix for this? Numpad is of course on
DO NOT USE THE TRAINER ONLINE AND IF YOU DO THEN YOU DESERVE A PERMA-BAN. (and will likely get one).
All you can do is:
- Alt tab outside and press hotkeys there
- Set the game in windowed or borderless mode
- Wait until Caliber fixes it, if he does
Some games don't forward key strokes in fullscreen mode so the trainer won't recognize that you pressed a key. There is nothing you can do at the moment besides choosing a solution above.
If you want to cheat in online games, gtfo!
We have honor, we cheat for fun, not to cheat other Players in MP!
yes, like 100 people who posted about it and the solution.
we even made a STICKY about it here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.