Between the Stars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) some missions you are supposed to die, or scripted that you take a ton of damage before the enemy is damageable or you are supposed to die to trigger cutscene. No trainer in the world is going to fix this for you. The Prologue you are supposed to die. Sorry for the spoiler, but you will never defeat the enemies in the prologue.
2) I coded the trainer to work for player only. I haven't had a normal scenario where it didn't work as intended.
3) yes, the game is updating over and over, and this game may be put on hold. New trainer will be posted later today
Please use the trainer option request system for requesting new options be added to this trainer and/or vote on options already requested or to support a different distribution platform of the game.
While waiting for an update to be released, you can use our free CoSMOS Gamehacking Tool to easily hack the game yourself. We have tons of video tutorials available for even those with no prior experience with memory scanners or gamehacking tools.
The game has updated quite a few times. You will likely need to file an update request.
As for point 1, I tested the trainer during the start of the main campaign [after the scripted death of the prologue captain and after creating my own character] and the options 1-4 still applies to enemy ships as well. I really love your work and hope you can resolve this soon.
[Edited by leonsithis0520, 6/11/2019 9:14:02 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.