World War Z Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
when I start epic offline, start wwz,system say
must go online to play.
[Edited by iakqor, 4/17/2019 8:39:54 AM]
[Edited by iakqor, 4/17/2019 9:06:11 AM]
1. Go to where the .exe is (Open WorldWarZ folder, en_us,client,bin,pc)
2. Make a shortcut for the .exe of the game and put it on your desktop
3. Right click it and click properties
4. Add "Spacekey" -EpicPortal at the end of the target(Ex: "BlablaDirectory" -EpicPortal
5. Hit apply and it's done
I have follow this step, but my user name is still on the top right corner, I can't freeze the amount to 9999, it keep saying 0 when i lock it. it's is in offline mode stated in the bottom, but not working with the credits.
read one post up. this worked 100% for me even with the Internet being on and the Epic Launcher being closed.
At least when I turn that off, they are still invincible. I'm not playing in very hard or above.
I'm thinking it somehow has something to do with the no reload cheat or something else that can be toggled off, but still stays on because I've turned everything off and he still remains invulnerable. Would test more If I weren't at work.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.