Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- Num2 Unlimited CP give AI unlimited movement.
- Num3 Capture Unit does not work reliably or is badly documented as I can't get multiple units upgraded.
I hate restarting the game because the AI gets stuck in unlimited movement when their melee units cant reach my units.
Do not ask for users to post update requests
[Edited by moderator ServiusTheBear, 1/3/2019 12:57:58 PM]
Watched the video, so I know they're supposed to shoot up to 99.
I got to the first 2 boss missions, beat them, and now no new missions have shown up in the mission section of the ship, awakening bar is at 3%. Do the missions after that require a certain amount of awakening to continue?
no idea. The trainer resets that value, but I have no idea if the game starts doing stuff only when that value reaches a point
The game requires a certain amount of 'awakening' in order to unlock all 5 tombs (you can check by clicking on your main character in the top left where mission choices are)
My suggestion is to start again, let awakening to get to around 15% / use the option for a few missions / then up to 25-30% / rinse and repeat.
I'm at around 38% and 3 tombs / many missions unlocked.
Hope that helps Cernar!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.