Assassin´s Creed Odyssey Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Disconnect the PC from the Internet, and leave it disconnected.
2. Remove all current saves (don't delete them so you can revert back to your own saves)
3. Start AC Odyssey and click Skip whenever it errors.
4. After the game loads, go to Load instead of Continue, select what should be the only save.
5. Attempt to load the save and test it out.
To revert back to your saves...
1. Quit AC Odyssey, Steam, and Uplay.
2. Delete the third party save file and any other folder created.
3. Restore your save files back to their original location.
4. Reconnect your PC to the Internet
5. Start AC Odyssey, which may say that the cloud is not synced with the PC and then give a choice of which save to use, select your original and game will sync back to your original saves.
I have decided to go back to the beginning, and this time, I guess I will just stay on the island that the main story has me going to instead of trying to chase down the cult as much as possible and discovering all the land ASAP.
I had used the super strength cheat that will instantly kill soldiers, wonder if I accidentally hit this NPC, causing this glitch, but I don't think so. If I did, maybe the devs should think about removing it for player's sake? Anyway, if someone manages to find a workaround to this problem, even if it is a mod to say the mission was completed, I would appreciate it as I don't want to redo the 70 hours I played the game (yea, I know, most of it was all side missions and goofing off though).
Numpad 2: Super Stealth
Numpad 3 Super Damage
Numpad 7: Unlimited arrows/ammo
Be sure to reassign all these 3 options to keys that you will never hit!
Then remember to save your custom keys in the trainer.
I realized using any one or multiple of these 3 options will mess up your story quest big time! Now Luckily I was only 4 hours into the Cyclops mission to realize this.
For unlimited ammo, I use Page Down: Unlimited Items Usage.
Make sure you activate Unlimited Item Usage Option WITH easy Merchant & Ship upgrades & engravings or else the crafting process might DELETE your one time story items like the fragments and you will be screwed. LOL.
Of course, remember to disable options after you use them!
(I keep god mode on at all times and it is all good)
Also Do not select icons when teleporting of course, mark areas near it!
If you get glitched into the map while teleporting, you can fast travel to any of those eagle icons to recover from the glitch.
Though it would be lovely if staff can implement a way for us to completely disable certain options in the trainer so that accidentally hitting any one of these options wont potentially ruin our saves.
Can we also add colored indicators in the trainer to indicate which options are toggled On and which are Off?? This way we don't have to hit keys to second guess when we forget which options we hit after a while in game.
And maybe next time I will always wait for trainer threads to fill up to 5 pages of discussion before proceeding to drop money on a game.
Anyways, I did finally finish the Main Story completely after about 36 hours
Spear level 6, all cultists, everything!
I do not recommend searching up choices and consequences guide, it will spoil it for you. The game allows you to go back to re select those decisions when you finish the story anyways.
Much love to Cheat Happens team for consistently delivering despite the options compromises!
[Edited by Crystalline, 11/8/2018 10:42:41 PM]
Thanks for the tip. I did use the infinite arrows through the entire game, will have to try the other method.
I've started a new game with your recommendations.
If enemies level alongside your avatar, is there any point to this XP boost or using the trainer to add XP (while of course being careful not to cross levels with the XP-add because of the side-effects?
Without the trainer now running I have exactly the same problem. In the past I used keys 2 and 3. The game now seems contaminated. Is there a way to decontaminate without starting over. LOTS of time invested now.
This is a good trainer that has some deadly keys.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.