originally posted by MrDust
I believe this is right. If not, please let me know.
The location of my Wizard of Legend Game Data is:
C:\Users\(YOUR-NAME-HERE)\AppData\LocalLow\Contingent99\Wizard of Legend\(SAVE FOLDER)
The Folder is named 101124959
It is included as a (7z) Zip file.
Instructions of my use of Trainer
1. Start up trainer from it's location (I use a desktop shortcut to the folder where I keep the trainers. This folder for me, is located at:
D:\Desktop Storage\Cheat Happens Trainer Units\(Wizard of Legend Trainer, whatever it is named on your computer)
2. Start Wizard of Legend game.
3. At title screen, use F1 to activate trainer.
4. Continue game.
5. Do dungeon run to earn about 100 or more crystal currency.
6. Return to town, and go to a vendor.
7. As the trainer instructions say, buy one thing with crystals, then press Easy Crystal Currency Cheat hotkey (whatever you have it set as, mine remains as default of NumPad 5). For me, this is where it says 'failed'. You are supposed to be able to buy easily at that point, but it doesn't kick in.
Thank you for your time.